Do you want to play in the world of pool games? 8 Ball Pool is an addictive challenging game based on real 3D pool games, where you will challenge your friends online. Become a master of the pool!
The balls game is easy to win. You just have to select the table and get ready. Join us and challenge your friends to this ball game in PvP mode. Use your pool strategy with the cue wisely in this online multiplayer ball game as every round will be more difficult after each level. You can play in multiplayer or PvP mode in different pool tables. Become the best player and challenge your friends in this pool game.
You can play pool in multiplayer or PvP mode using different balls and table types. 8 Ball Pool is designed to help your intelligence. You will improve the aim when shooting balls with the cue.
A very popular game from Miniclip is 8 Ball Pool. You can play against computer opponents, against friends, or in tournaments. This is available for Android or iOS devices as well as on PC. If you want to know how to be able to sync your game from mobile to PC, just read the following guide to learn how.
1. Opening the app- Tap the 8 Ball Pool icon to open up the game after you’ve downloaded it.
2. Miniclip account- When you see the account options, tap sign up to create your Miniclip account. After you’ve created your Miniclip account (alternatively you can log in through your Facebook account), play the game for a while. When you’ve made some progress or just feel like stopping, log out of the game on your phone.
3. Getting online- Turn on your computer and open your web browser of choice.
4. Miniclip website- After you’ve opened your chosen web browser, type miniclip.com into the address bar and click enter.
5. Logging in- On the Miniclip website, on the top right side, you’ll see Sign Up or Login to your Miniclip account or via Facebook. Click the option you selected on your phone and log in.
6. Playing the game- Either on the Miniclip homepage or via the browser, you’ll find 8 Ball Pool. Click to play. You’ll see your character and stats - everything the same as on your phone.
It sounds like you're getting a message that says your Apple ID account cannot be used to create accounts for other apps. We can understand wanting to look into that further. We want to help.
It looks like that app does not support Sign in with Apple. You can learn more about that here: What is Sign in with Apple?
From what you've shared it sounds like you're looking for a game save on an app, and we'd like to get you pointed in the right direction for a resolution. If the app you've mentioned supports these types of saves, get started here: Access your Apple Arcade gameplay data on all of your devices
If you have additional questions concerning this specific app we recommend contacting the app developer as outlined here: How to contact an app developer
How do I link my Apple ID to 8 Ball Pool?
After saving your account, you will, at any time, be able to link your account to another provider (Facebook, Google, Apple ID) just by accessing the Settings menu in your game. Open the game using your first login type. Click in the Settings icon. Select the provider you want to link to your account next.
How do I login to my 8 Ball Pool with a unique ID?
If you tap on your nickname, make sure to select Profile on the top right part of the screen. 2. Once you click on it, your Profile Page will pop-up, showing your currency, achievements, total amount of winnings and other details, including your Unique ID. Tap on the icon right next to the ID to automatically copy it!
How do I log into my Apple ID account?
Sign in on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
Open the Settings app..
Tap Sign in to your [device]..
Enter your Apple ID and password..
If prompted, enter the six-digit verification code sent to your trusted device or phone number and complete sign in..
How do I recover my old 8 Ball Pool account?
Scroll down and tap Google Play Games..
On your Android phone or tablet, open the Play Games app ..
At the top, tap More Settings..
Under your Gamer ID, you'll see which account is signed in..
Turn on “Automatically sign in to supported games.” You'll be signed in to new games with this account..